Saturday, November 05, 2011

all dogs go to heaven

a real nice picture montage of pet rescues during the recent floods in thailand. thank you wl for sending me this link...



the pictures are real sad... and adding insult to injury, they're paired with one of the worst songs to come out of thai pop music in a long time. unless you believe that all songs of thai pop music genre are the wosrst. was this particular singer drunk/high/drowning when she sang this? tavern karaoke at 2 am sounds better. and for those that might be wondering, this song roughly translates as "thanks for not throwing me away or abandoning me..." (or eating me, in this case.)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ha ha! Sounds better than the karaoke bar at the stix-n-stones!

NOTSONUTSO said...

This video montage made me cry.

NOTSONUTSO said...

Was it REALLY necessary to include the "or eating me" comment? :(