Tuesday, July 29, 2008

camping for real


i have been meaning to put these pictures up here for a good minute, but something keeps getting in the way. but here they are: camping in the sierra national forest with salio, lue, dee, chanh, t, phan, ann, salena, justin, and jocelyn. (this is from a couple weeks back when i was in california.) life was good then. i aint gonna do descriptions like i originally planned. nobody really reads um anywayz. but i will say this - you aint never ate so good on a camping trip. this aint your normal everyday trip. this is the real deal, with real food. not no tin-foil dinners- feels like you're in prison kinda food. it was the good stuff. so thanks everybody that cooked for me on this trip. (my responsibility -self imposed- was to pick up all the trash.)







7 comments:

Janet said...

Joseph love the pic of you in the hammock! Looks like you had a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

I second that, the pic of you in the hammock! Hilarious, and oh so comfy looking.
Shelby

Lauren said...

took me forever to figure out how to comment. Looks like an amazing trip!

jrm said...

thanks for the comments... and if i am lucky, i will be camping a few more times before the end of the summer... even though ensign ranch aint really camping. lauren, sorry about the thai writing, but i'm really trying to keep my blog accessible to everyone. hehehe!

mandy & ben said...

Ben's looking forward to joining you for some "real" camping!

Sorry I was such a party pooper last holy thursday! I'll make sure to get my zzzzzzzz's the night before this week!

Anonymous said...

Why do you say nobody reads your description of photos, etc? Yes, they (I) do!

Anonymous said...

This is a very happy camping huh. I hope you will post more and thank you for sharing.