Monday, December 07, 2009

peopleoflowes.com

in homage to peopleofwalmart.com, that amazingly fascinating and intellectual website devoted to displaying the wonder of americana as found in the aisles of walmart, i am considering starting my own website called: the people of lowes home improvement store.

and here is my first person of lowes:

representing. that's all i can say about him. and he almost caught me taking this picture. i don't know how they sneak taking those pictures over at walmart by the way, its kinda stressful. but to those of you that want to be on my new website, just show up to lowes representing Laos in some form or fashion, and you're in.

(and also, if you haven't seen people of walmart, you really should. click on link above.)

3 comments:

NOTSONUTSO said...

Ha Ha! Good one!

So who introduced you to the "People of Walmart?" I have several e-buds who send me pix from that site regularly. Geez, some of those peeps look like they should be arrested for indecent exposure!!

jrm said...

i was introduced to people of walmart when i went into a walmart for the very first time.

MsCinda said...

OMG, that is the funniest site I've seen in a long time. I am from a small town in IL and I recall seeing some memorable Walmart shoppers, but they were not as bad as these. Who leaves the house flashing their butt cheeks?! Gross!