Wednesday, May 03, 2006

4:00 am in the morning.

i am back in seattle, survived the airplane ride; the layover in korea was very difficult however.

i woke up at 4:00 am in the morning. but my schedule is messed up right now, so i guess that can be expected. i came into work early - seemed like the best answer. so i am here. thanks to everyone for your emails and comments! the trip was a lot of fun, and i've had a lot of fun with the blog.

and thanks to jane for the link to this blog:

http://ryanchicovsky.blogspot.com/

ryan has been missing in Laos for some time now. i am praying for the best for him and his family.

3 comments:

lizblizz said...

I have absolutely enjoyed every update. MARVELOUS! And even after all the bug stuff I'm itching to go. I especially like the "valium in the air" comment. I'd like to figure out how to feel that here in Seattle...

ewesa said...

ooh, maybe we can get it on the next ballot!

Anonymous said...

Joseph, what book of short stories for the anthropology of India class do you think I have?

8 Leej